Square Root Calculator
This Section explains how the square root of a number can be calculated
This Calculator can calculate the square root of any number that is provided. The square root of a number x is a number r such that r2 = x.
However, there are certain things to be considered while working with square roots:
- If you raise a number to the power half, it becomes the square root of that number.
- It should be noted that the square root of a positive number is always positive.
- The square root of a negative number results in imaginary number.
There are certain Square root tables available, which can be very handy at times. But if you have access to computers, this calculator can be your best choice.
Here is a list of Square roots for some popular numbers:
- Square Root of 4 is 2.
- Square Root of 9 is 3.
- Square Root of 16 is 4.
- Square Root of 25 is 5.
- Square Root of 36 is 6.
- Square Root of 100 is 10.
- Square Root of 121 is 11.